AIM
Skype
yohsog

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening

bleach!!!

dude that was my favorite opening in Bleach and i liked the was you did it and THAT WAS OF THE HOOK i rate you 10 for that!!

Lightsaber Not so fun Lightsaber Not so fun

Hey.

Hey ,
I LIKE THE CHRECTOR but the animation wasn't good enough so maby you can jion as the Gaksstudio. by clicking on my name you can go to my site Because i cant typr URL in her THANKS;)

[2007] REBOOT 8 [2007] REBOOT 8

dude

hey this animation rocks and i realy like the style is prity new to me and amazingly i like it so keep em coming

How To Spot A Terrorist How To Spot A Terrorist

hey

dude what why you taking the piss uot a muslim people?

not all of muslim people are like that in fact the people that do suacidle stuff aint A MUSLIC!

ksb43 responds:

...and why would you assume he was Muslim?

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

dude

thats just cool man the way flash and real cartoon AWESOME

CC loves you Tom CC loves you Tom

eh!

It's was cool but i din't realy like the loop at the end. You should ar least have a credit .

a Joe Strummer tribute a Joe Strummer tribute

nice

Dude thats cool not bad for a sixminut movie lol . AHMED ;)

YourGrandmasSister responds:

lol thanks. It was just a little tribute to Joe Strummer and the Clash but anyway I know it's going to be blammed, and I don't fucking care coz I wanted it to be blammed. Anyway, thanks for the awesome review!!!

-Your grandma's sister ;)

River Below River Below

Dude that.....

Dude that rocks , Billy Talent rocks lol
Anyway that was cool even though it was Lock Fruit ( for some resone i hate it coz it looks like the Clock Crew ) And check out this movie or shal i say this music video called " Line And sinkers " made by "rhysmus"

Mp3-Lock responds:

Thanks dood.

Angry Trick or Treater Angry Trick or Treater

hEY

dEdE I REALY LIKED SO FUNNY IT CRACKT ME UP SO HARD AND I HOPE LOTS OF FREAKING IDOITS COULD LEARN FROME IT . AND ADD ME ON MSN AT : khalid_topman@hotmail.co.uk AND WACH MY MOVEI PLZ AND REVIEW IT , IT'S CALLED Fight Guy

Goomba Strut Goomba Strut

dude

nice going realy liked it add me on msn if you don't mind khalid_topman@hotmail.co.uk